Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Coach?

I dont know how reliable this can be but this guy posted this on huskersillustrated.com today


One poster posted the following two posts: "Turner Gill will be named head coach here at NU. I'm a family member. We're very excited about this. He just found out he got it!! He's very happy and thrilled. Welcome him back folks. You don't have to believe me. But expect the news to be leaked tonight. He's flying in now"

And then someone asked how he was related to Gill he said the following:

"My name is Brent. His wife Gayle is my sister"


hey Tommy, why don't you call up your girlfriend (Gills daughter) and see if it is true.

2 comments:

Bob K said...

My personal guess is that it is Bo, and that Tom has known since the beginning of the week. That's why he is out recruiting now - because Bo didn't want it announced until after the SEC championship game Saturday.

Although, they could be waiting to interview the Navy coach, as I think he also has one game left.

Should be an interesting weekend - I bet we know by Monday who the coach will be.

Scott & Jani said...

I don't really care who the new coach is Turner or Bo because they both have advantages and disadvantages.

One other possible solution to why TO will wait till after the SEC championship game would be not to have his players thinking that he would leave if he got the job.

In the end I would bet on Bo but you just never know with TO